- Real Japanese cuisine is to enjoy DELICATE SEASONAL INGREDIENTS, The chef would like you to feel how beautiful Japanese cuisine is, through 4 seasons in Japan. We are sure and proud of our Japanese cuisine all over the world.
We will be happy if you could know and enjoy the feelings of the season through RYUGIN. We wish we reach you the chef's longstanding passion and team's feelings in your time in RYUGIN.
Please use this list as a rough guide as number of dishes. When you make a reservation, please specify in "details" if you have certain ingredients that may cause allergic or have special dietary habits.
* The order may change in order to shipping status of the ingredients.
*One gastronomy course for 23,100 JPY (22,000 JPY plus 5% consumption tax, 1,100 JPY).
Thank you very much,
- "Spring Gastronomy Menu"
- HOT ・Appetizer: Array of Spring Vegetables
with one sip of “Clam” Clear Soup
- COLD HOT ・RyuGin Signature Dish
Expression of the Different Temperatures…
- HOT ・Ichiban Dashi Luxurious Spring Soup
- COLD ・“Sashimi” Dish RyuGin Style
Array of Varied Preparations
- HOT ・ “Charbroiled” Seasonal Fish
in Spring presentation
- HOT ・“A Flavored Dish” to feel the Grace of Japan
Warm Spring Preparation
- HOT ・Meat Spécialité
- HOT・ Seasonal Signature Rice Dish
Miso Soup and Pickles
COLD HOT ・RyuGin Spécialité
- COLD HOT ・Baked Light “Oyaki”
and Soft served Ice Cream
RyuGin Original Dessert -196℃ ~ +99℃
About a la carte menu
I would like to eat quickly some seasonal dishes and Chef Yamamoto’s RyuGin specialite…
I would like to have a just a light meal at late night…
Is it possible to have only the dessert…?
I would like to have some Japanese food going with some wine…
Those are some of the requests we got from our customers. Until recently, we could not respond to the desire of having a small and delicious meal at late hours. However, we found an answer restarting the A LA CARTE MENU.
We are delighted to inform you that A LA CARTE MENU with 50 different kinds of plates, from lots of appetizers, “Ochazuke” and Rice dishes, to desserts and including Chef Yamamoto’s SPECIALITE can be served. As many plates as you want could be ordered from the new A LA CARTE MENU. So please, don’t hesitate to make a “A LA CARTE MENU Booking”. When coming to the restaurant, you can now enjoy a menu made only from your favorite dishes.
Furthermore The A LA CARTE menu starts only after 9:00PM and the last order is at 10:30PM.
Regards about its reservation policy, the reservation could be done only on the actual day. (In case of walk-in, and if there is still some seats available, we are more than welcome to serve you.)
So please, don’t hesitate to call us even on late night, we will be more than happy to receive you.
Please feel free to contact us if there is any question or query.
We are looking forward to seeing you and hope you will enjoy RYUGIN MENU.